Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Bylands collects, and the ways in which Bylands uses that personal information. Please click here to read Bylands Acceptable Use Policy.
Personal information collection
Bylands may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including name, email address, phone number;
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including email etc.);
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including mailing lists, newsletters); and
- any other information that you send to Bylands.
Using personal information
Bylands may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where Bylands discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement. In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Bylands may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing of your data
Bylands will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Bylands will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. Bylands is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.